Monday, July 5, 2010

It's the pitts

So now the Salt Lake Temple is closed for two weeks and it's the pitts. I really miss going there. So I'm looking forward to going to the Library this week and hopefully I'm close to getting my first level certification completed.

I'm trying to decide what language I want to learn to read for my third level of certification cause the second level should go by fast. I'm thinking maybe French or German is what I'll try. The thing is that I'm not good at focusing on one certain thing till it's done, so the course I'm taking now ( Learning to read Spanish) is really tough for me, but I want to do it no matter how long it takes. I just need to know I can do it if I push myself. With everything I'm learning, I'll be able to teach others once my Mission is over, and that's my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment