Saturday, July 24, 2010

Well, I made it

So this last week I finally finished the six week crash course at the Family History Library (Learning to Read Spanish Records). I must admit it was a bit difficult, but I took the course online and it took be about seven weeks to complete but i did and i got my certificate for turning in all the homework. I feel like I really accomplished something. This is so great at the Library and I'm learning alot. Everyone there is so encouraging and wonderful. I'm taking other classes as well. I have three levels of certification to complete before my time is up at the Library and I'm working hard to do it. It means going to the Library on my off days and going to classes. I really want to be able to help others who are doing research and so I'm learning as much as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I am proud of you hope you are proud of yourself too.

    ReplyDelete