Thursday, June 17, 2010

Beautiful Temple


I'm now working at the Salt Lake Temple and it's so beautiful. I had a tour of it last Tuesday and was able to see so much of what others do not get to see. I feel so privileged to be able to work there and everyone is so friendly and helpful. Some things are the same as the Oquirrh Moutain Temple and there are some things different. I just love it. I work only one day but I'm thinking of adding another day.

Last night I went to see Jim and Regina in their play, Annie, and it was so nice to see so much talent especially the pretty voices everyone had. I really enjoyed the performance. I know how much work there is in preparing for this type of thing.

I got an email from Sandi Faria and she said that her and Larry are putting their papers in next year for a Mission and that they want to serve at the Family History Library. She really sounds good and happy. Her boys are married and she has a daughter who's married and they all live pretty close to her. It feels so good to hear from loved friends after all these years and know that they are still strong in the gospel.

3 comments:

  1. Mom, that is so awesome that you get to work in the Salt Lake Temple! I remember the Faria's where do they live? Dont forget us little people out here.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you, you are the happiest I've ever seen you...this must be the key!

    ReplyDelete