Thursday, February 24, 2011

So sad it's over

Well my mission is over and it's so sad. Had a wonderful visit with my Zone Leader and he gave me some things to thnk about, I just may come back. The temple assignment is over as well, since I will be moving to Nampa, Idaho to live with David and Ladelle. I will miss my girls, but thank goodness for cellphones. I am so greatful that the Lord has opportunities for us when we retire from work, we need not feel useless, there is always work to be done in the Lord's church. I'm excited to serve, and know that there's more for me to do where ever I live. So we'll see what happens, I just might decide to serve a full-time mission and come back to the Salt Lake Family History Library, who knows what a year may bring. I'm leaving some very good friends who will still be there another year. I love my Zone Leader, he and his wife began the same time I did on the mission and they will be there another six months and when they finish, they will stay and serve at the library. My Zone Leader, Elder Teeples, has known President Monson many years and gave me a run down on who the man is, and all he has done and accomplished in his life. I want to get the book To The Rescue and learn more about this wonderful man the Lord has called to be our Prophet. I love this church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment