Thursday, October 28, 2010

10-29-2010

I guess it's been awhile since I've posted anything, so let me catch up. Lisa, I started writing in the journal book you gave me. It might take some time for me to think of how to answer the questions you wrote. Okay so that's one thing I've done. Now to talk about what's going on here at home. Vivian will be going into an assisted living apartment next month and I'm staying here to watch over the house until Scott can get it ready to sell, so I guess I'll be here for a few more months. I'm so glad I'm doing better on my coughing, so that I'm able to control it during the times I'm at the Temple and FHL. The doctor is still concerned about the saturations levels in my blood so that will have to be taken care of, but I don't know how yet. I know the Lord is aware and that knowledge calms my heart. I just love the service I can give to the Lord right now. My kids are a big help with encouraging me in my life and I need it. Thanks.

I found my good friend Don Taylor on facebook and he just hasn't changed with his great humor. He's such a fun person and I love hearing from him. Love you Don!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You finally started writing! Dont be afraid to write about something other than what the questions ask. I am glad you are doing that. I'm glad you are enjoying being able to serve and I'm glad you are able to stay in the house a while longer. Looking forward to Thanksgiving! Love you!

    ReplyDelete