Monday, May 24, 2010

New Beginnings

So, this is surely a new beginnings for me. My Lisa and Theresa have been after me to start this thing called a BLOG. I was thinking I don't have all these kids to write about and my girls do enough of that anyway. So maybe I can just jot downv now and again some of the things I'm doing to keep me busy in my life. Of course I'm not a busy as my girls but then I don't move about as quickly as they do.

The one thing I've been thinking about lately is how Theresa and her busy life and she still has time for me. I really appreciate her efforts to keep our relationship going strong. She includes me in alot of things, and I'm happy to be there with her.

Lisa is another one who I am so grateful to have her as a daughter. We sora think alike and she's so easy to talk to. She doesn't critizise everything i say, cause sometimes things I say don't come out right and she has that knowing thing that she doesn't come down on me. We're buds

4 comments:

  1. i love spending time with you too! and ya know, my day just doesn't go right if I don't get to talk to you first thing in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Mom! And I hope you will also take time to write some of your fond memories...I know we would all love to read about them. And have fun!

    ReplyDelete